Personal Hygiene of staff of a hotel
The food management area of the hotel must maintain personal hygiene of staff of a hotel high-quality personal hygiene. They must be aware of practices that can might cause contamination of food, or cross the limit that contamination. The staff must be trained following the Food Safety Act of the country.
Personal hygiene factors that prevent the inactivity of food with viruses, bacteria, that are passed on to the staff include:
- Put on proper hygienic clothing, including gloves, hair covering, footwear, where necessary
- Prevent contamination of ready-to-eat foods from cutting boards, utensils, clothing, raw meat or eggs
- Do not touch ready-to-eat foods with bare hands
- Cover hair
- Do not wear watches or jewelry
- Never smoke, spit, sneeze, touch face or hair, or eat food, while handling food
- Wash hands, chiefly after handling raw meat, before and after wearing gloves, after treatment of wastage, after using the toilet, after blowing nose, and after touching phones, remotes, door handles, light switches, or money.
- Make your hands dry using a disposable towel to maintain personal hygiene of food management staff of a hotel.
- Never work in a food preparation area in case you already infected with vomiting, diarrhoea, or any other contagious disease or with open wounds or skin infections.
Cross contamination is the passing on the damaging bacteria or viruses onto food from contaminated surfaces, hands, tools or other food such as raw meat.
How to make The food management area of the hotel must maintain personal hygiene of staff of a hotel high-quality personal hygiene. Check the food management staff of hotel
Strict instruction should be there to
- Wash hands meticulously after handling raw meat, especially poultry, and unwashed raw vegetables
- Clean hands carefully after using the toilet or handling pets
- Not to allow the raw meat and raw vegetables to come in touch with other foods.
- Do not use same chopping boards for chopping raw meats and vegetable.
- Use disposable cloths for wiping and cleaning up spills. Alter cotton cloths often and wash in a hot cycle to clean them thoroughly
- Do not prepare food if you are ill with vomiting or diarrhoea
- Clean utensils and work surfaces with detergent and hot water. The personal hygiene of food management staff of a hotel matters a lot for those who come into contact with raw meat, unwashed vegetables and soil. The use of the separate chopping boards and utensils for preparing raw meats and other foods.